Why Shopify is most popular E-commerce Shopping Cart?
Setting up a productive selling website is a tough task for sure; with online stores mushrooming everywhere throughout the web as the most favored idea define in e-commerce as an industry. It s getting starts with your decision of a content management systems and in addition the shopping cart software (Shopify) you choose on your site. Presently this will spin around the kind of business and additionally the objective clients you wish to drive to your site. To set up an online store, there are various integrated tools that are accessible in the virtual market; Let us consider the most prevalent e-commerce tools of them –Shopify.
What is shopify?
Shopify is a complete ecommerce solution that allows you to set up an online store to sell your goods. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders — all with a few clicks of the mouse. Shopify is now a living and breathing LIVE e-commerce platform.
It comes with a drag-and-drop interface which allows users to make visual changes with ease. For businesses that have their mainstream focus on just selling online, Shopify can also step up and act as a corporate frontend while you focus on setting up an eCommerce site at the earliest.
1) Shopify’s phone support is simply amazing. They are always very helpful 24/7.
2) No programming knowledge needed.
3) Ease of start-up.
4) Low in cost.
5) You can test an idea or product out on a store for a very low start-up cost.
6) Shopify was featured on NBC’s the “Shark Tank”.
7) Shopify has a Build a Business Competition every year.
8) Shopify has an Ecommerce University forum that is free to all.
9) You can quickly and easily install custom elements / apps that create added functionality to your store within minutes (ex: product review app, Facebook store, Google Shopping Feed, etc.)
1) Shopify is a hosted solution on a Shopify server so you do not have access to the Robots.txt file on the server to allow or disallow what Google crawls on your Shopify site.
3) At this point Shopify should really have a pre-installed SEO Plugin like the Yoast SEO Plugin for WordPress. I speak to many Shopify store owners that are clueless on proper SEO Setup when they are found nowhere on Google. For proper SEO Setup please visit: http://www.denverseo.bz/is-Shopify-good-for-seo.html.
Shopify is the most popular shopping cart software on the market, using Google Trends.
Why is Shopify the best hosted eCommerce solution, and what makes it a good option as opposed to building your own eCommerce site?
Great SEO & responsive Web design make Shopify one of the best !!!
When I wrote that article, Shopify had only just begun to become more popular than other leading hosted eCommerce solutions.
Check out the Google Trends graph now:
As you can see, the prominence of Shopify is developing constantly.
There are numerous great properties that make Shopify the online store of choice for some organizations, including:
quick & simple design
easy to setup
However , for my money, the two essential reasons that individuals use Shopify is on the grounds that it has fabulous versatile backing (responsive Web plan formats and topics), and has incredible SEO.
Functionality, Simplicity, Security
Shopify is a hosted shopping cart that offers to its users exactly as many features as one needs to successfully create a store and enjoy the process. Enough to perform any operation an online entrepreneur will need, still, not too much not to puzzle the user. There are also numerous Shopify themes and various customization options for those advanced users, who want to stand out from the crowd.
Even if you have no idea how to build your store, Shopify makes everything possible.Understandable guidances and wizards make the setup as easy as 1, 2, 3. Shopify doesn’t have a live online chat support. One can contact support team by submitting a ticket, writing on a forum and making a phone call. However, the interface is so clear that you most likely won’t have any questions at all.
Another important point is that you are totally sure about security of the platform. Shopify uses a 128-bit SSL checkout for personal data protection. It also has a team of specialists, who work on fraud protection.
As a result, Shopify may boast thousands of stores and such clients as Angry Birds developer Rovio and DodoCase, General Electrics, Tesla Motors, Amnesty International and Foo Fighters.
This is the proof that online store is a dream that can be easily implemented in real (well, virtual) life.