Build Your Own Online Etsy Store, Exact Step by Step Guide
Etsy has successfully brought craft fairs to the people of the online world and they have shaken the image of handmade items from ‘that will do’ items to hot ticket best-selling and hugely desirable products. Just because this platform exists though, doesn’t mean that getting to the top of it is as easy as having a great product and putting it into a search engine. With this book you will be told how to set yourself up on Etsy for success and how to create a growing income from your boutique items.
Exact Steps how to build your own ETSY Store.
- Everything you need to do before you open your ETSY Store.
- Mistakes you can make and how to avoid them.
- How to select the perfect ETSY store name.
- How to list your products properly so they sell the fastest.
- Discover how to find out what is trending in the handmade and vintage world and how you can be a part of that.
- Find out the best way to optimize your Etsy page so that it will come up at the top of a search engine and people will click on your product over another.
- Read the secrets to getting to the front page and how best to use forums and teams to create a lasting brand that will keep customers coming back again and again.
- Promote yourself for free with several social media platforms that are especially catered to Etsy users.
- Discover how to find the best keywords that ensure you get to your customer first, and that your customer can find you.
- Take your online marketing further by raising your ranking in Google and growing your media presence with social media and personal websites.
- Find the hidden features of Etsy that can provide you the most powerful boost in search engine rankings.
When it comes to selling well on Etsy there is a lot of competition. There are many other people with exciting and creative products that may even be able to match your own. However, competition only is only a problem if it can compete with you.
In Selling on Etsy you will be given tips, tricks and hacks that will teach you the secrets of getting to the top of the Etsy search engine, to promoting your site for free to potentially thousands of customers, and to using your advertising space to its fullest potential. Learn which keywords will work best and which will go overlooked from users hungry for the latest trending item.
Discover the basic principles of marketing an item on Etsy. Find how to put your unique brand into everything you do, so that customers will learn to love you and will keep coming back for your latest inventions. Take this brand further and turn it into a web wide identity that will promote your products and even you as a creator.
The majority of Etsy customers are online walk-ins that find a shop or product while browsing pages through a search engine. As legitimate web pages on their own that you can manipulate, your Etsy page is open to being optimized for search engines. You’ve got your fantastic product and your shop ready to, but now you want the customers. With this book you will learn in several simple steps how to corner your chosen area of the vintage and homemade market and rise to the top of the Etsy search engine.
Click the buy now button located on the top right of the page
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Etsy: The Etsy Guide to Setting up Your Own Etsy Business (ETSY BUSINESS, ETSY SELLING, ETSY SEO) (Volume 1)$9.95
Etsy: The Ultimate Guide Made Simple for Entrepreneurs to Start Their Handmade Business and Grow To an Etsy Empire (Etsy, Etsy For Beginners, Etsy Business For Beginners, Etsy Beginners Guide)$7.99